Saturday, October 08, 2005

Welcome to Dave's Gooner News

Welcome to Dave's Gooner News. This is my first time creating a blog of Arsenal stuff. I intend to post various pieces of news and just a load of BS about football and Arsenal. For good Arsenal conversation be sure to check out http://www.bigsoccer.com and http://www.arsenalamerica.com.

I'm an American Gooner living is Southern California. I've made several trips over to Arsenal both home and away. This years trip will be over the holidays. I'm heading over to see Boxing Day at Charlton continuing on 12/28 to Highbury for Pompey followed by 12/31 at Aston Villa and closing it off with ManUre at Highbury on 1/3. I will certainly post pictures from my trips as well as journals of my time there. I will also post some past pictures from previous trips.

So as boring as my welcome is here, hopefully my blogs will get better with time and experience.

Cheers!

Dave P.

EDIT: Since originally putting this blog out, I've gone back and deleted many of the past posts and kept some of the old ones. I will continue to write a little footy in the blog, but most of the blog will be concert & cd reviews as well as books and movies.

Not that I really get many people reading the blog, but for those who do - hope you don't mind the new format.

No comments: